What will this year’s eclipses mean for you?
Where has your life reached a turning point? And… haven’t you been here before? Every six months, eclipses electrify the houses and planets of your birth chart, often bringing a crisis that you didn’t see coming. But each eclipse is part of a larger cycle, the latest chapter in a recurring saga that is played out over the course of a lifetime. “Followed by a Moonshadow” shows you when the previous installments of this year’s saga played out, so you can be prepared for what lies ahead.
Praise for “Followed by a Moonshadow”
Wow! I wish I had had this report earlier in my life! I’ve read my Moonshadow report twice despite my busy summer! – M.C.
Excellent. I loved reading through it, definite value for money, lots of really good info and interactive as well. I greatly appreciate your frank, down to earth approach. I especially enjoyed reading the clear cut pre-natal eclipse info. Fascinating in that it’s so true for me, that I realized I’d forgotten to be able to clearly articulate it for myself in midlife. It was so refreshing to have these basic ideas spelled out so clearly. – C.D.
Fascinating stuff, particularly the prenatal eclipse data. It was so on the money. I derived a lot of insight from it. – S.S.
Your Personal Eclipse Astrology
This unique, 40+-page report computerized report is customized to your unique birth chart and tells you:
- Where and When: Eclipse degrees for last year*, this year, and next year; houses and planets in your birth chart impacted by each eclipse; and previous years when eclipses made aspects to these parts of your chart. (*Understanding where you’re been is important in understanding where you are now, and where you’re headed.)
- Interpretations: Thought-provoking, easy-to-understand interpretations of eclipses transiting the houses of your birth chart and in aspect to your natal planets.
- Guidance: Step through forgotten signposts in your past to help you understand the transitions you are making today.
- Sensitive Prenatal Eclipse Points – The “Shadow of the Hawk”: Your prenatal eclipse points and your own personal predator.
Learn to read and understand the meanings of these dramatic, little-explored eclipse cycles in your astrology chart, with a “Followed by a Moonshadow” eclipse report.
$35 – delivered by email.
- Fill out and submit the form below.
- Send your payment. After submitting the form you will be taken to another screen that gives you the opportunity to make a Pay Pal payment. (Sorry – checks are no longer accepted)
- Enjoy your report! “Moonshadow” reports take a little extra time to prepare, so they’re not available for immediate download. However, your report will be emailed within 48 hours of my receiving your Pay Pal payment.