Read my books!
My latest book, Astrological Transits, takes you deep into the heart of astrology’s most important predictive tool. “Kent makes the intricacies of reading transits accessible and fun. Laced with the reassuring common sense of her years of actual practice, it’s also thorough enough to teach you everything you need to know about interpreting past, current, and future skies. Yet the real delight is the author’s witty and insightful take on the factors.” – Dana Gerhardt, Mooncircles.com.
Details and ordering information here.
My book, The Essential Guide to Practical Astrology, covers everything from signs to progressions – all in an easy-to-swallow style that will make you laugh, make you think, and make you learn astrology.
This is a fresh printing of the original published in 2011 by Alpha/Penguin. It’s available now in Kindle format, and coming soon in paperbook!
May 7 & 14: Blessings, Curses, and Opportunities: Fun with Planetary Aspects
Saturday May 7 and May 14,
9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Filled! Limited spaces available in 4-6 p.m. Pacific time class. Learn more here!
Easy Chart Interpretation
Thank you to everyone who joined my Easy Chart Interpretation class on February 6! I forgot to hit the “record” button, but have recreated the presentation for your viewing pleasure and posted it here. You can also download a PDF of the Power Point slides here: Easy Chart Interpretation handouts!
The Curious Case of the Void-of-Course Moon
Audio-visual recording available at http://www.RubiConAstro.com
Classes coming soon:
- Transits & Planetary Cycles (3 sessions)
- Progressions & Solar Arc Directions (3 sessions)
- In-depth Chart Interpretation (3 sessions)
- “Where does the transit fall in my chart?” Step-by-step instructions
- Where’s the Moon? – A list of the Moon’s signs for the current year.
- Mercury Retrograde – What it’s about, and dates for this year.
- Quick Guide to Aspects – Download this PDF cheat sheet!
Blog Posts for Learners
- Scorpio Full Moon: Be a Beautiful Godzilla
- Finding Your Transits
- Dissociate (out-of-sign) aspects
- Personal Planetary Order
- Astrological Grammar
- Progressed Sun changing signs
- Houses of the Horoscope: What do they mean?
- Quick facts: Signs of the Zodiac
How I Learned Astrology – Everyone follows his or her particular path to astrological enlightenment, but I suspect all these routes share a few common landmarks: first wading in shyly, then stalking and mastering various techniques, proceeding to the preliminary stage of inflicting ghastly readings on unsuspecting clients, and eventually learning from experience and from great people you respect….
read the article here
A list of my internet compadres can be found here! Stop by and show ’em some love.