Read my book
My new book, The Essential Guide to Practical Astrology, covers everything from signs to progressions – all in an easy-to-swallow style that will make you laugh, make you think, and make you learn astrology.
Ordering information here.
How I Learned Astrology – Everyone follows his or her particular path to astrological enlightenment, but I suspect all these routes share a few common landmarks: first wading in shyly, then stalking and mastering various techniques, proceeding to the preliminary stage of inflicting ghastly readings on unsuspecting clients, and eventually learning from experience and from great people you respect….
read the article here
Blog Posts for Learners
- “Where’s my Progressed Moon?”
- Astrology Q & A: Building an astrology practice in a new city
- Astrology Q&A: Where does the transit fall in my chart?
- Astrology Q&A: Does Anybody Really Know What Time it Is?
- Astrology Q&A: Whither Pluto?
Lucky you – compared to the tragic, pre-Internet Jurassic Era in which I learned to ply the astrologer’s trade, you have the entire world of astrology at your fingertips! But if you’re mostly self-taught, it can be really valuable to spend some time with a teacher to make sure there are no shocking gaps in your learning and to help you sort out the stuff that is hard to learn on your own.
- Kepler College
- International Academy of Astrology
- The Mountain Astrologer magazine’s Beginner Series
- American Federation of Astrologers Basic Course
Friends & Resources
A list of my internet compadres can be found here! Stop by and show ‘em some love.