Read my books!
My latest book, Astrological Transits, takes you deep into the heart of astrology’s most important predictive tool. “Kent makes the intricacies of reading transits accessible and fun. Laced with the reassuring common sense of her years of actual practice, it’s also thorough enough to teach you everything you need to know about interpreting past, current, and future skies. Yet the real delight is the author’s witty and insightful take on the factors.” – Dana Gerhardt, Mooncircles.com.
Details and ordering information here.
My book, The Essential Guide to Practical Astrology, covers everything from signs to progressions – all in an easy-to-swallow style that will make you laugh, make you think, and make you learn astrology.
Ordering information here.
Upcoming Online Classes
EASY CHART INTERPRETATION – FREE! February 6, 2016
Sat, Feb 6, 2016 12:15 PM – 1:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
What time in your city? Click for a conversion table.
SPACE IS LIMITED – arrive early to be sure you get a seat!
- What we will cover: A quick and easy guide to reading the highlights of a birth chart, in five simple steps.
- What you need to know: You should have a solid grasp of astrology’s basics: signs, planets, and houses. It will help you to know the elements and modalities. This quick class will NOT go into planetary aspects (that’s for the next class!).
- HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS
Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone:
NOTE: You’ll be prompted to download the app that launches the meeting platform. This should go pretty seamlessly, but you may want to log in a little bit early to do that part.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 835-012-125
Classes coming soon:
- Planetary Aspects ( 2 sessions)
- Transits & Planetary Cycles (3 sessions)
- Progressions & Solar Arc Directions (3 sessions)
- In-depth Chart Interpretation (3 sessions)
- “Where does the transit fall in my chart?” Step-by-step instructions
- Where’s the Moon? – A list of the Moon’s signs for the current year.
- Mercury Retrograde – What it’s about, and dates for this year.
- Quick Guide to Aspects – Download this PDF cheat sheet!
Blog Posts for Learners
- Finding Your Transits
- Dissociate (out-of-sign) aspects
- Personal Planetary Order
- Astrological Grammar
- Derivative Houses
- Progressed Sun changing signs
- Houses of the Horoscope: What do they mean?
- Quick facts: Signs of the Zodiac
How I Learned Astrology – Everyone follows his or her particular path to astrological enlightenment, but I suspect all these routes share a few common landmarks: first wading in shyly, then stalking and mastering various techniques, proceeding to the preliminary stage of inflicting ghastly readings on unsuspecting clients, and eventually learning from experience and from great people you respect….
read the article here
A list of my internet compadres can be found here! Stop by and show ’em some love.